BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND GIVING YOUR INFORMATION TO US, YOU INDICATE YOUR CONSENT TO US COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS POLICY.
In these provisions:
‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means you, the person(s) accessing this Site and the party on whose behalf you are doing so; and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means totalvape.co and its group companies including those which sell products and services through the Site from time to time.
What information we collect about you
We may collect personal information about you for the reasons below. This may include your name, contact details, location, billing information, transaction and credit or debit card information, information about your lifestyle, social circumstances and views and experiences with our products and/or services, and any of our goods or services and/or business activities you may be interested in hearing more about. If you provide it to us, this information may include sensitive personal information such as information regarding health and/or racial or ethnic origin.
How we will use your information
We may use your personal information:
• to identify visitors to the Site;
• to promote our products and/or services;
• to provide the products and/or services you request from us;
• to communicate with you in the event that any services you have requested are currently unavailable;
• to carry out market research and analyse your feedback so that we can improve the services we offer;
• to track and analyse activity on the Site; and to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance user experience, understand and respect your preferences and provide you with information, relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed to receive them. You can tell us not to contact you at any point by e-mailing us on .
Disclosing your personal information to third parties Occasionally,
Some of these third party organisations may be located in countries outside the UK whose data protection legislation may not be as stringent as the legislation in the UK. Please note that your personal information will only be transferred to countries in the European Economic Area or where the recipient has confirmed an adequate level of protection for your data.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We have security procedures in place to ensure that our paper and computer systems and databases are protected against unauthorised use, loss and damage.
Links to Other Websites
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £30.00.